Serene Beauté – Covid Secure Standards
Hi everyone, so the good news is we are back open on the 13/07/20, however with limited services and changes to previous practices. Please consider the below when attending for your appointments:
- The salon for the timebeing will be strictly 1 on 1, Kelly is still currently on maternity leave so there will only be Lisa and 1 client at any one time. Therefore, please try to arrive just prior to your appointment time to limit use of the reception area and come alone. If possible, please wait outside, if you do come in then be respectful of social distancing at all times for the comfort of other clients and staff. No drinks will be available, water will be provided if necessary.
- Please consider the use of a face mask during your time in the salon. If you happen to forget it, there are disposable ones available when you come in. You must sanitise hands upon entry.
- Lisa will be in full PPE throughout the time in the treatment room, this will include mask, visor, apron and gloves where appropriate. All contact surfaces will be cleaned after every client. Please remain patient during this time as these processes will take time to bed in. Currently, there is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for our PPE provision.
- We will temperature check every client before entry to a treatment room. If your temperature is significantly raised, we will likely decline the treatment and reschedule your appointment.
- Please try and avoid using cash.
- Please only use the toilet if it is necessary, if you do use the facilities whilst waiting please discreetly inform the therapist so they can clean afterwards.
- Your contact details will be passed on should there be a need, to the government “track and trace” scheme.
We are hoping to still treat clients in a relaxing and comfortable manner and hope we maintain the standards you have to come expect so that you can enjoy your time with us.