COVID Secure Standards
Due to COVID restrictions we have had to amend our standard operating procedures for the safety of clients and therapists.
Please consider the below when attending your appointments:
- The salon for the time being will be strictly 1 on 1 between Client and Therapist. Therefore, please try to arrive just prior to your appointment time to limit the use of the reception area and come alone. If possible, please wait outside, if you do come in then be respectful of social distancing at all times for the comfort of other clients and staff. No drinks will be available, water will be provided if necessary.
- The use of a face mask is mandatory during your time in the salon. If you happen to forget it, there are disposable ones available when you come in. You must sanitise hands upon entry.
- The therapist will be in full PPE throughout the time in the treatment room, this will include mask, visor, apron, and gloves where appropriate. All contact surfaces will be cleaned after every client. Please remain patient during this time as these processes take time. Currently, there is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for our PPE provision.
- We will temperature check every client before entry to a treatment room. If your temperature is significantly raised, we will likely decline the treatment and reschedule your appointment.
- Please try and avoid using cash.
- Please only use the toilet if it is necessary, if you do use the facilities whilst waiting please discreetly inform the therapist so they can clean afterward.
- Your contact details will be passed on should there be a need for the government “track and trace” scheme.
We are hoping to still treat clients in a relaxing and comfortable manner and hope we maintain the standards you have come to expect so that you can enjoy your time with us.