Delivery and Returns
Delivery times, charges & destinations
The delivery charge is a flat amount for all orders.
Serene Beautè is committed to keeping its delivery charges as low as possible for customers, so we’ve partnered with Royal Mail in order to offer you a more flexible delivery service.
|Destination (UK Only)
|UK – Royal Mail
We can deliver to other destinations but please contact us first to get the new delivery charge.
Orders sent via Royal Mail will require a signature on delivery.
We cannot guarantee that delivery will be within 5 working days, but it will despatched from our shop within 2 working days.
Deliveries by Royal Mail
All orders that are sent via Royal Mail are sent on a signed for service and we would expect you to receive your order within 3 days of it being despatched from our shop.
Royal Mail is not trackable but we can see who has received and when it was delivered it.
- If you’re not in when the Royal Mail attempts to delivery your order, Royal Mail will return your item to your local Sorting Office. They will leave you a card informing you of where you can collect your order from and provide details on how to arrange re-delivery.
- In the unlikely event that Royal Mails is unable to locate your address the goods will eventually be returned to Serene Beautè. A charge may be applied to re-deliver the goods. If the failed delivery was due to error on the part of Serene Beautè or our carrier no additional charges will be made.
- If an item goes missing in the post we are required to wait 14 working days before we can declare the item as lost and issue a replacement.
Important Customer Advice
The following guidance will help you receive your order as quickly as possible, making shopping with Serene Beautè a happy experience!
- Your delivery address does not have to be your home – we will happily deliver to work addresses and to your friends/family/neighbours.
- You will receive an order confirmation email shortly after placing your order.
- Register your mobile phone number – in the unlikely event that your address cannot be located this will enable us to contact you much quicker for further details.
- Delivery times may vary – so check the delivery table above for guidance on how long you can expect to wait before receiving your order. We promise that we will try to beat these times whenever we can.
- Please contact us if you have any questions
What to do if your order has not arrived
If for any reason your delivery does not arrive within the promised timeframe, please contact us with the date the order was placed.
We do ask for you to wait until the promised timeframe has elapsed before contacting us because it is rare that we do not deliver on time.
- Telephone: 01652 660778