Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions that apply to your general use of and purchase of products from this site. We want our customers to have all the information they need to be confident in buying from us online.
Please be aware that your use of the site constitutes your agreement to these terms. We may from time to time change the terms and conditions that govern your use of the site. By using the site (including any purchases made) following any such change, you are accepting the new terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change, move, delete or add to the website at any time.
Prices and Payment
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include VAT.
- Payment must be made by PayPal at the time of ordering. Paypal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal cards.
- All card payments are processed securely by PayPal. Serene Beautè do not receive or store any card details.
- Card details will not be used for any purpose other than payment for the current transaction.
- Your payment details will be encrypted using PayPal technology to ensure the secure transfer of data (please see Privacy for more information).
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order, payments and method of payment secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to this information or any other data you may provide when ordering from the site.
Your goods will usually be delivered direct to you within 5 working days (UK) by Royal Mail Signed for.
- All orders require a signature on delivery.
- We use Royal Mail for all our shipments
- In the unlikely event that the carrier is unable to locate your address, or there is nowhere appropriate to leave your delivery, the goods will be returned to the carrier’s depot and attempts will be made to contact you to obtain further details. This can be achieved much quicker if you have provided us with a mobile telephone number.
- If we are unable to contact you the goods will eventually be returned to Serene Beautè and may be subject to a further delivery charge.
- We will dispatch your good within 2 working days of reciving the order.
- We will contact you when we have despatched the order.
Serene Beautè is committed to keeping its delivery charges as low as possible for customers. We do not make a profit from delivery charges.
|Destination||All Orders||Working Days|
Product Information and Availability
- We make every effort to have stock available for all products listed for sale on the web site. However, products may be withdrawn at any time for a variety of reasons
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver the products you order we will refund you the full value of any such product
- Because of continuous product development products supplied may differ slightly from those illustrated on our site
- Should you be dissatisfied with any substitute we may send you, you can return it to us in a saleable condition for a full refund
We will use your data (including name, address, telephone number and email address) to process your order(s), remarketing and for accounting and record keeping purposes only. We do not sell you information to 3rd parties.
When placing an order over the Internet your payment details are transmitted over a secure encrypted network connection provided by PayPal and are only retained for the time necessary to process the current transaction. At no point during the checkout process are your card details passed to Serene Beautè or stored by Serene Beautè.
We will not provide your details to third party for any purpose other than processing and delivering your order.
We will not retain any card details and only use to confirm payment authorisation for your current order.
If you do not wish to receive any offers from us you can unsubscribe from any emails using the unsubscribe link or please contact us.
By using the Serene Beautè website you consent to the collection and use of information for the above purposes
When placing an order over the Internet your payment details are transmitted over a secure encrypted network connection, which provides personal protection, and are only retained for the time necessary to process the current transaction. We do not hold or store any of your credit card details.
Cookies are small files of information which are transferred to your pc for record keeping purposes. Usage of this website will result in a cookie being transferred to your pc. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or indeed from any website and you may modify your pc’s web-browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please note that if you do disable cookies you will still be able to browse the pages and products on this site but you will not be able to submit an order from this website.
Non-Acceptance of Orders
There may be occasions on which we are unable to accept the order you have placed and this may be due to the following reasons:
- The product you ordered is not in stock or not in a saleable state
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- There is a pricing or product description error
- You have not met the criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse any order
- No order will be contractually binding until you have been notified of its acceptance
- Notification may be given by e-mail
- All web site design, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement and all software compilations, underlying code, software and all other material on this site are owned by Serene Beautè
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy sections of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using this site as a shopping resource
- Any other use of this site or the material on it including reproduction for other purposes without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this site but to the extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in any of the materials on this site
- We shall not be held liable to any person for any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of the use of this site save as expressly set out herein. This exclusion of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Serene Beautè or any of its employees or agents
- Your use of the site and any purchase made from it will be governed by English law and will be deemed to have occurred in England. All communications relating to all transactions will be conducted in English
- These exclusions and disclaimers shall be construed in accordance with English law
- If any provision of any of them is held to be unenforceable or unlawful then that provision shall be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.